Ways To Get Involved With MAAV
There are many different ways to get involved and support the mission of the Melrose Alliance Against Violence.
Make a Donation
- Your donation online through Razoo supports critical MAAV services designed to break the cycle of domestic violence, including outreach and support for victims of domestic violence, bullying and teen dating violence education and prevention, community awareness activities, and mentoring for youth at risk.
- Donations can also be made by check. Please make checks payable to: MAAV and mail to: MAAV, 235 West Foster Street, Melrose, MA 02176
- Donations are always welcome and greatly appreciated! As a charitable 501(c)3 organization, your donation is tax deductible.
Serve as an Event Sponsor
- MAAV offers varying levels of sponsorships and benefits for businesses, organizations and individuals for our two fundraising events- the Annual Walk & Candlelight Vigil in October and Melrose Run for Women in May.
Gifts to MAAV
- You may also name the Melrose Alliance Against Violence as a beneficiary to receive a gift under your Will or Trust.
- Serve as a mentor in our mentoring program
- Serve as a guest speaker in our mentoring program
- Provide a tour of your business/facility for our mentoring program
- Distribute palm cards at sites throughout the community
- Assist at the Annual Walk & Candlelight Vigil in October
- Assist at the Melrose Run for Women on Mother’s Day
- Graphic design assistance
- Marketing assistance
Please contact us if you are interested in any of these volunteer opportunities.
- Donation of refreshments for events
- Donation of printing services
Please contact us if you can provide any of these items. Thank you!